Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast
Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast is a four-day food, wine, and lifestyle event presented by Sunset Magazine and Visit San Luis Obispo County. Created to embody the personality and attractions of the California Central Coast, this event offers an introduction to this unique destination through a series of food, wine and special events. The main event is located at the historic Santa Margarita Ranch. Satellite events occur throughout San Luis Obispo County, from Hearst Castle to Paso Robles and beyond. Over 10,000 attendees participate in these events during the four-day period.
The Big Red Marketing team has contracted with Visit San Luis Obispo County from 2013-2015 to manage the SAVOR Adventure Tours, a series of unique local events occurring throughout the county.
Services provided to Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast included:
- Event management and logistics for 12 total tours occurring over two days simultaneously
- 300+ total tour attendees
- Tour size: 30-40
- Four hour experiences
- Celebrity Chefs
- Sponsor/partner outreach and integration
- Oversight of the tours’ marketing
- Pre-event communication to attendees
- Preparation of publicity recap for involved sponsors/partners
Adventure Tour photos courtesy of Brittany App