Atascadero Business Improvement District
The Atascadero Business Improvement District (ATBID) was formed in 2013 to collect assessments from lodging businesses to be used for tourism promotions and marketing programs to promote the City of Atascadero as a tourism destination and to increase transient stays at lodging businesses.
Big Red Marketing provides destination management support to the ATBID to maximize the impact of tourism marketing within the City of Atascadero.
Big Red Marketing’s roles for the ATBID include:
- Destination management role to develop and implement strategies to increase occupancy consistent with annual goals and objectives
- Liaison role between boards, hired marketing resources and the community
- Administrative support to execute plans and attain goals
- Policy and procedure creation
- Budget maintenance
- Development of communication tools